There will be some time in your life when you have to make very crucial decisions. It happened to me before coming to England.
If I wanted to come with my family I had to pay for all their expenses(visas, tickets, accomodation, etc). My son was only two years old at that time and I didn’t know what to do. Some people suggested me to leave him with my mum. They said he would be very well looked after and he would get used to live without me.
A very good friend of mine, who is a mother as well, advised me to take him with me, even though it was going to be difficult, but she said that a child needs his/her mother more than anything else.
I am glad I took her advice. Though it has been hard, I have had the opportunity to see him grow and to be there for him as he has been for me.
I look forward to reading your dilemmas and the comments you are going to make!!!
May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Well about this text or information i think, every body should make difficult decisions in the life but some of them are more difficult than others.
♥Laup!♥
because I think that one should take decicioes but some more important than others
Dear Laup and Gastel
it is very true that some decisions are more difficult to make than others. The key is to be able to reflect and to ask the appropriate people for some advice.
Who would you ask for advice?
I think that making decisions is very important in my life
because I can show my confidence in myself.!!!!!
It doesn't matter how difficult they are we have to keep the faith.
bye!!!
happy day!!!
LUZA!!!
dear consuelito...
well I would ask for advice to my mom because she will help me in this difficult decisions or others persons... my friends or my best friend and later I will make my desision.
♥Laup!♥
I think that the decisions is important for all life. these decisions can help or affect ourselves and other people . for that we have to make good decisions.
mou
Making decisions implies consequences and be prepared for them, before taking the decisions look and think very well that brings consequences and see the best option that could take.
Besides my short age I had to take my own desicions about things as my study or my relationships with my friends,my family or my boyfriend.
I prefer to give them an early solution.
kamilita
maria and carlos ahve a relation ship they lived in bogota two years ago, noe they live in ibague.
carlos says that he loves maria, but that needs to travel and live in medellin to work in a good company.
maria thinks that if he goes away the
relation ship will finish and that she want not this .
Advaice to solecito's problems
i think maria should be sure about her relatonship and if it is true love she shouldn't be asared about it.
problem:
Aleja recently started a relationship with her boyfriend after a short period of time,she realized he was cheating on her.
but she isn`t sure because she doesn`t have enough information about it so she can`t make a decision.
LUZA,PITU,AND VALERINI!!!!
SOLUTION:
*I think you should talk with your boyfriend about the problem so he understands you.
*I think you should talk with somebody or your friends or your parents.
ANLORBARI,LAUP!!!!
In my life I have found many dilems
sometimes they are stupid but they do not have a solution
My dilemma was 6 months ago.
One day my boyfriend asked me to choose between him or another boy
in that moment I didn't have a solution to the problem
I had no words!!
It was a decisive decisition in my life. It was a difficult moment for me.
but I had very clear what I felt for my boyfriend.
our problem is about our friend, because this year the school split out to other group, for that reason our friends are bad and everytime we have a row to each other we think that in this faiths the girls says bad words each other an it isn`t a good way.
lupita and llhv
the advice for lupita and llhv`s problem is that they should talk with the others girls of the group and try to give a solution for that problem and I think they shouldn`t says bad things each other that it is other moptive to faith.. ok bye that it`s all my advice ...
zuperstar
Dear Kariokita,
Every problem has a solution. What happens is that some problems are more serious than others, so some decisions are more difficult to make than others.
According to what you say about your problem. It means that you were seeing someone else at the same time? If so. I don't think you were very clear about your feelings.
Dear Kamilita,
You mentioned something really important. You should not postpond your decisions, things can only get worse. You have to face your problems as they come.
Hey Kitty and Mou,
That was very wise!!! That is exactly why we need to think carefully about the decisions we make. Once they are made you must accept the consquences, because most of the time the affect other people as well.
Dear Laup and Luza,
We definitely need to talk to other people. We can not keep things for ourselves. Talking to Mum and very close friends helps. But as Luza says it is a sign of confidence to make your own decisions.
When I have a dilemma I try to give it a solution and if it is difficult to solve it, I start saying bad words or fighting.
When other people have dilemmas I give them advice which is that it’s better to make up things talking to that person or persons but always ends up giving a solution.
This is my opinion.
Post a Comment