March 2, 2008

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY…

It is not about calling 911 All you have to do is click on the screen and watch


Parkour: Cat Leap

This is the first time I hear about parkour. I really enjoyed watching this young man doing that, but I particularly wouldn’t like to try it nor to see my son doing it. I find it very dangerous. They don’t wear any sort of protective devices like helmets. However being able to do all those sorts of jumps could really help you in a dangerous situation.

How about you? Had you heard about it before? What do you think about it ? Would you dare to give it a try?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I think that “”parkour”” is dangerous for me . That sport it is only for professional athletes and it is only for men . I really like the sports but, that sport is ugly and I don`t like it. Although it is interesting, very funny and have a lot of adrenaline it is not my type of sport.

Bye ..
kisses
hugs
xoxo

Anonymous said...

hi girls!!!



i'm from colombia.



Really I think that this sport is very funny , I would like to try it because is very funny to be able to do something that nobody knows or well that few people know. It seems to me funny and I do not consider it to be very dangerous equally serious useful in a moment of danger or emergency!!!



THE TRUTH TO ME. YES!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN THIS ART!!



BYE!!!



att: kitty!!!!

Anonymous said...

This activity is extraordinary because there aren`t many people who can move like them. I had never heard about it before , but I can see this in the streets, I am not sure if I am able to do so because is very dangerous, and is necessary to practice very much.

Anonymous said...

Parkour



for me parkour is an interesting sport, in it the practicer uses the abilities of human body. For me jumping for one building to another is very dangerous because I can fell down and broke my bones.I think that sport is only for tall and athletic men.



I would not like to practice this sport.





bye

Anonymous said...

Hi girls,

I can see opinions are not very different, but the only person so far who would like to try it is Katherine. Very brave of you. I agree with all of you that it might require a lot of practice and seems like good fun. Alieth what do you mean when you say that you can see it in the streets? Is it practised in Colombia? Tell us abut it and let´s keep the conversation going.

Anonymous said...

hi,

I like the video very much because it is a very interesting street sport for the jumps and the people who are very good in this , I am very surprised !!!!

ok... bye
talk to you later

Anonymous said...

This sport (parkour) is very interesting because it is something new and risky as all street sports, but even though I like it I think I can`t practice it.

In some occasion I saw a documentary about this

Anonymous said...

Dear Camilas,

So you two also find parkour very interesting. Did they say anything about risks of practising it in the documentary you saw Camila G?. Would you like this kind of practice being included in your physical education class? Will it be suitable?

keep commenting !!!

Anonymous said...

hello!!
The truth is that I did not know about it , it is new to me.
It is an extreme sport that requieres much practice and the truth is that it frightens me and do not dare to give a try


BYE!!!
LUZA!!!